A thorough knowledge of a watershed allows for an overall perspective on how municipal, agricultural and industrial activities are affecting the natural drainage pattern.
Services offered :
- Literature review, compilation and analysis of historical data;
- Inventorying and mapping problematic areas;
- In situ measurements;
- Sampling campaigns;
- Characterization of sediments;
- Stream flow measurement;
- Sewer networks diagnosis;
- Industrial effluents characterization;
- Report writing services.
These services allow our clients :
- Obtain an overall perspective on the current condition of water resources in relation to the cumulative effects of the activities involved;
- Define major issues and identify and prioritize corrective actions;
- Promote the coordination of actions amongst the various stakeholders;
- Enable a judicious management financial resources;
- Protect and promote water resources;;
- Detect wastewater discharges fostering cyanobacteria.