Sectors : Businesses and Industries, City, Government, Land developer, Major industries

Authorization for projects affecting wetlands and bodies of water

For all your projects affecting wetlands and bodies of water, Avizo supports you in completing and submitting the necessary ministerial authorization requests under section 22 of the Loi sur la qualité de l’Environnement and section 128.7 of the Loi sur la conservation et la mise en valeur de la faune (LCMVF). A request is also submitted, if necessary, to the ministère des Pêches et Océans Canada as well as the management of the state’s water domain.

Once the engineering plans and specifications have been completed and approved, requests for permits and authorizations will be sent to the appropriate authorities such as:

  • Ministère de l’Environnement, de la Lutte contre les changements climatiques, de la Faune et des Parcs (MELCCFP)
  • Pêches et Océans Canada (DFO-MPO)
  • Gestion du domaine hydrique de l’État
  • Municipalité régionale de comté (MRC)
  • City or municipality
  • Our dedicated team guides each step of the ministerial authorization application, ensuring a proactive and efficient approach in meeting legislative requirements.

For solutions customized for your specific projects, contact us and find out how we can make the permitting process easier.

Contact us

Contact our experts for a quote.

Request a Quote

Trust our Highly Qualified Team of Engineering Consultants.

Contact us now to benefit from our expertise in providing personalized and sustainable solutions for your water management concerns.

Request a Quote

Phone: 1-800-563-2005

Email: [email protected]

25 Mozart Avenue E, Suite 201
Montreal H2S 1B1
4495, Boulevard Wilfrid Hamel, Québec, local 240
Québec G1P 2J7
1994 Michelin Street
Laval H7L 5C2
1125 Cherbourg Street
Sherbrooke J1K 0A8
330 Cormier Street
Drummondville J2C 7L9
150 Saint-Jacques Street
Granby J2G 8V6

Contact our experts

Authorization for projects affecting wetlands and bodies of water

Complete this form so that our experts will contact you and offer assistance tailored to your situation.

Demande de soumission
Desired services
Sols, réhabilitation et valorisation
Natural Environments and Watercourses
Urban water
Gauging and Calibration of Measurement Equipment
Urban infrastructure and transport
Permits and Authorization

Flowmeter identification

Applicable regulations
Is it possible to vary the flow rate manually?
Is the measuring system located in an enclosed space?
Is it possible to provide us with a person who will help our technician during the job in a confined space?

Maximum file size: 2.1MB

This form is intended to collect the information necessary for us to provide you with a quality service, by giving you the information you request from us. To find out more, consult our privacy policy and protection of personal information page.