Bank stabilization with plant engineering technique
Development design to stabilize an embankment along the Richelieu river. The shoreline development specialists at Avizo Consulting have chosen to use a mixed technique for this project.
There is a riprap key, plant engineering structures and the establishment of a riparian strip ensuring the longevity of the structure.
- Field visit to ascertain site constraints
- Topographic survey of the site
- Drafting of the executive summary including the description of the mandate and location
- Development of concept plans
- Development of detailed plans and drafting of specifications
- Project management.
- Application for certificates of authorization
- Application for municipal permits
- Description of impacts
- Identification of impact mitigation measures
- Planning and documenting working methods.