Certificate of Authorization
Construction and modification projects in the industrial sector may be subject to clause 22 of the Quebec Environmental Quality Act. Furthermore, a certificate of authorization must be first delivered if emissions, deposits, emanations, discharges of contaminants, or alterations to the quality of the environment might ensue from your project.
At Avizo Consulting, our Environmental Department offers support throughout the authorization request process, and performs the environmental monitoring related to your project:
- Depollution certification;
- Certificate of authorization (clause 22);
- Air quality;
- Wastewater management;
- Controlled products inventory;
- Greenhouse gas inventory;
- Residual material inventory.